Conditions of admission procedure 2021/2022
Studying at the Police Academy in & nbsp; Bratislava
in the academic year 2021/2022
& nbsp; & nbsp; The Academy of the Police Force in & nbsp; Bratislava provides education in accredited study programs:
- Security of people and & nbsp; property & nbsp; & nbsp;
- Security services in public administration
In the case of applying for & nbsp; study in both undergraduate study programs, the applicant submits a separate application for the study of each of & nbsp; these study programs (also in electronic form). We recommend a paper application to the university for the academic year 2021/2022 printed in A3 format, translated into double sheets (or purchased in & nbsp; this format).
The number of accepted applicants and specific requirements for admission to study are approved by the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic in accordance with the needs of the Police Force (hereinafter "PZ") and other security services. The inclusion of an applicant for study is recommended by a superior with & nbsp; staffing responsibilities based on the needs of PZ and & nbsp; other security services. Every citizen of the Slovak Republic who has fulfilled the conditions can apply to study. For foreign applicants from & nbsp; EU member states, the conditions of admission apply as for applicants from the Slovak Republic.
Information for applicants & nbsp; in acad. 2021-2022
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
- & nbsp; Basic conditions for admission to study
- Additional Admission Requirements
- Study in the form of PZ cadets - more information
- Knowledge Test & nbsp; - UPDATED!
- Application for & nbsp; Admission to the Civil Service Cadet (download HERE )
- Příloha to the application for study - members of & nbsp; PZ SR